Content Writer will primarily work on understating client requirement and providing best possible research outcome as per requirement. This would involve:
- Legal research, drafting of articles, preparing case briefs, preparing notes in various areas of Law.
- Researching & writing comprehensive research articles as per requirement of client.
- Collaborating with Legal intern and review members to craft and curate excellent articles.
Grant of Rights
Writer will grant the company the exclusive rights to print, publish, market, and distribute the work in printed and digital form, reproduce/resell the content or transfer copyrights to any third person or entity for commercial use by without any additional royalty to writer of any work submitted.
- Fresh Law Graduates.
- LLM Degree will be a plus.
- 0-3 years of experience in legal content writing.
- Good academic records with passion in research and writing.
- Couple of publication in National or International Journal will be plus.
Work culture at Jus Dicere is casual but maintaining punctuality is essential for smooth operations and productivity by all members. Our office timings are from 10:00 am till 06.00 pm. Any flexibility in the schedule should be pre-approved.
Writer on receiving reasonable notice from the Company, work additional hours and/or outside of the normal hours of work as deemed necessary by the Company to meet the business needs.
12,000/- to 15,000/- per month, subject to revision in every three months as per performance.