The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities that will assist this organization’s leadership. In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, managing communications, day to day operational activities and planning events, as necessary.
- Assist the leadership of the company in managing curating databases.
- Manage the research-based internship program and liaison with the HR team to ensure a smooth onboarding and hiring to match the companies requirement.
- Communicating with professionals, students and Law school to plan the upcoming events and other activities.
Qualities and Qualification:
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Undergraduate or recently graduate student of law from any university of India.
- Working experience in a law firm, blogging or news portal or legal publishing houses will be a plus.
Minimum 3 months, on satisfactory results, we can extend it for a long term.
Starting from 5k per month during first 3 months, on satisfactory results, increase up to 10k per month