Interns will primarily work on legal research, drafting of articles, preparing case briefs, preparing notes in various areas of Law for our Commercial Team. This would involve:
- Researching & writing comprehensive research articles for different sections of website.
- Collaborating with editorial board and review members to craft and curate excellent articles.
Grant of Rights
Intern will grant the company the exclusive rights to print, publish, market, and distribute the work in printed and digital form, reproduce/resell the content or transfer copyrights to any third person or entity for commercial use by without any additional royalty to Intern of any work submitted by Intern.
- Law Student in 5th year of study or recent graduate.
- Good academic records with passion in research and writing.
- Couple of publication in National or International Journal will be plus.
What you can expect from Internship
- Regular training and mentorship on research and writing.
- An inclusive internship experience with friendly environment.
Work culture at Jus Dicere is casual but maintaining punctuality is essential for smooth operations and productivity by all members. Our office timings are from 10:00 am till 06.00 pm. Any flexibility in the schedule should be pre-approved.
Intern on receiving reasonable notice from the Company, work additional hours and/or outside of the Interns’ normal hours of work as deemed necessary by the Company to meet the business needs.
In consideration, the Intern shall be entitled to receive a sum of ₹5000/- to ₹10000/- per month (the “remuneration”) for performance of the duties depending upon performance and previous experience.
Remark: Please read the detailed code of conduct here before applying.