The ideal candidate will be comfortable outlining and planning all aspects of work related to a given project such as content, timelines and teams. They will have strong communication skills that enable them to effectively communicate with all relevant teams. This individual should be able to foresee any problems related to the completion of a project and act in a timely manner to mitigate any issues.
- Design and lead the content planning and large scale content development.
- Manage the research-based internship program and liaison with the HR team to ensure a smooth on-boarding and hiring of the right candidate.
- Research, edit, format and review the writing assignments and give on-time feedback to writers and industry guest.
- Mentoring students over WhatsApp, email, live calls and group discussions.
Qualities and Qualification:
- Excellent proofreading, editing, research and writing skills.
- Graduate or Masters in law is a must. People graduating in 2021 can apply.
- Working experience in a law firm, blogging or news portal or legal publishing houses will be a plus.
Minimum 3 months, on satisfactory results, we can extend it for a long term full-time position
Starting from 5k per month, on satisfactory results, increase up to 15k per month