Interns will primarily work on legal research & writing comprehensive research articles for different sections of website.
- Law Student in their 3rd to 5th year of study.
- Good academic records with passion in writing.
- Couple of publication in National or International Journal will be plus.
What you can expect from Internship
- Regular training and mentorship on research and writing.
- An inclusive internship experience with friendly environment.
Work culture at Jus Dicere is casual but maintaining punctuality is essential for smooth operations and productivity by all members. Our office timings are from 10:00 am till 06.00 pm. Any flexibility in the schedule should be pre-approved.
In consideration, the Intern shall be entitled to receive a sum of ₹4000/- per month (the “remuneration”) for performance of the duties on approval of minimum 30 articles during the Internship Period.
Remark: Please read the detailed code of conduct here before applying.